The Motorbike Accident Team is headed up by Simon Sharpe, in charge of bike claims and more importantly, a keen biker himself! He sees the biker's point of view and knows that a motorbike accident isn't like any other road accident. That means you get the best help available.
ABOUT US ... AND HOW WE CAN HELP YOU!
The Motorbike Accident Team is headed up by Simon Sharpe in charge of bike claims and more importantly, a keen biker himself! He sees the biker's point of view and knows that a motorbike accident isn't like any other road accident . and that means you get the best help available.
As well as getting you compensation our job is to get you back to normal as quickly as possible. We will work with rehabilitation specialists to sort things out and get you back in control of your life fast.
Simon's team is part of Penmans Solicitors, a respected Warwickshire firm that's been helping people since 1926. If you've ever had to deal with a giant, impersonal "corporate" law firm, rest assured - with Simon and the team you'll get personal attention and quality legal advice.
our experienced team of Warwickshire Solicitors and Lawyers are ready to help you with your legal requirements. Click Here - to see Our Multi-Skilled Legal Team
Frequently Asked Questions!
1. "Won't my bike insurance cover bringing a claims?"
Your insurance covers your bike (if you are fully comp) and claims by someone else. If you've been injured, have lost wages or have other out-of-pocket expenses you need to bring a separate claim against the other driver. That's why you need a specialist solicitor like us. Don't let your insurance company tell you that they have to refer you to someone else. The choice is yours.
2. "My insurance company says I have to use a solicitor from their panel."
Some insurance companies will tell you that if you want to start a claim you'll have to use one of their panel of solicitors. This is not true! You have an absolute right to choose your own solicitor!
3. "Do you still offer 'No Win, No Fee'"
Changes brought in by the Government mean that not all costs are paid by the other side. But we can still offer "No Win No Fee" and take the financial risk away from you. You don't have to worry about paying us in advance or ending up with a big bill if you lose.
4. "What is 'legal expenses insurance'?"
You may already have a legal expenses insurance policy as part of your motorbike insurance. You don't have to use their solicitor and can choose us to bring a claim for you.
5. "What if the other vehicle uninsured, or if it was a hit and run?"
Don't despair! We are experienced in dealing with these claims and the schemes that pay compensation. Please call us - we'll be happy to give you all the details.
6. "The road was terrible - I think the council's responsible for my accident. Can I still claim?" We've recovered damages for clients who had accidents because of too much gravel on a bend or badly maintained tarmac. It depends on the circumstances but as specialist solicitors we can give you an honest first opinion. Call us and we'll talk about it.